I am working as a technical executive in Acer Customer Service. Here I am explaining about the new offer that Acer providing their customers in this festive season.
These days generally people use multiple email accounts and to keep everything handy, want to use one email account from within the other. The new multiple mailbox management feature of Yahoo mail supports to connect other widely used email accounts from renowned web mail service providers. You can also import the contacts associated with the connected email account on the fly.
You can now link your Gmail account to the Yahoo account on a PC or mobile without any hassles. The multiple mailbox support from Yahoo allows you to use your Gmail account from within your Yahoo account seamlessly.
To link Gmail to your Yahoo mail, follow the given steps:
- Go to Settings and selects Accounts. Click Add another mailbox under the Email addresses section.
- A list of popular email service providers will be displayed on the screen such as Outlook, AOL, Google and Yahoo etc. Select Google from the list by clicking on it.
- Follow the instructions from the Yahoo and specify the required details such as the Gmail account, description and Gmail credentials.
- Once the mandatory and correct information is provided, a dialog box appears asking to allow the Gmail account access. Click the Allow access button. As the two-factor authorization is completed successfully, the Gmail account is shown as a pending account as Yahoo is fetching the Emails from your Gmail account.
- Once the process is over, your Gmail account is now ready to be used for sending receiving and managing emails from your Yahoo account.
- After adding your Gmail account to Yahoo mail, a bulk of recent messages is fetched from Gmail along with facilitating you to search from the Gmail archive including the attachments. Yahoo also enables the sync to all Gmail and social media sites such as Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter etc.
While using Gmail from your Yahoo account, you may also need to have all your Gmail contacts available. This can be done by importing your Gmail contacts into Yahoo mail.
You can import all your Gmail contacts to Yahoo by following the under-listed steps:
- Click the contact button in the Yahoo mail window.
- The right panel will list various sources from contacts can be imported such as Facebook etc.
- Click Import button listed in front of Google.
- A dialog box is displayed prompting for your Gmail credentials. Enter valid credentials.
- Next window will ask you to allow the view to your Gmail contacts. Click Allow button.
This will import all your Google contacts to Yahoo thereby allowing you to send the emails to your Gmail contacts seamlessly.
This is very interesting to know that once you import contacts from your Gmail account, Yahoo checks for updates every 24 hours and allows sync of the contacts and emails automatically.
Follow the step by step process to connect to your Gmail account and import the Gmail contacts and there you are…. operating your Gmail without exiting from your Yahoo email account.
If you have any issue regarding the above mentioned steps then just contact Yahoo customer service.