1. Log in to your Gmail account.
2. Now click the “Gear” icon in the upper right corner of the browser window.
3. Then click “Settings” from the pop-up menu to load the Settings page.
4. Click the “Forwarding and POP/IMAP” tab.
5. Click the “Add a Forwarding Address” button to open a new dialog box.
6. Type the Yahoo email address into the text box and click “Next.”
7. Click “Proceed.” Gmail sends an email to the Yahoo account.
8. Log in to the Yahoo account using a separate browser window. Read the message from Gmail and copy the confirmation code.
9. Switch back to the Gmail window and paste the confirmation code into the “Verify” text box.
10. Click “Verify.” Gmail adds the Yahoo account to your list of forwarding addresses.
11. Click the button labeled “Forward a copy of incoming mail to.”
12. Click the first drop-down box next to the option button and select the Yahoo email address.
13. Click “Save Changes” at the bottom of the screen.