Can I send a mail from Gmail to Yahoo?
- Log in to your Gmail account.
- Now click the “Gear” icon in the upper right corner of the browser window.
- Then click “Settings” from the pop-up menu to load the Settings page.
- Click the “Forwarding and POP/IMAP” tab.
- Click the “Add a Forwarding Address” button to open a new dialog box.
- Type the Yahoo email address into the text box and click “Next.”
- Click “Proceed.” Gmail sends an email to the Yahoo account.
- Log in to the Yahoo account using a separate browser window. Read the message from Gmail and copy the confirmation code.
- Switch back to the Gmail window and paste the confirmation code into the “Verify” text box.
- Click “Verify.” Gmail adds the Yahoo account to your list of forwarding addresses.
- Click the button labeled “Forward a copy of incoming mail to.”
- Click the first drop-down box next to the option button and select the Yahoo email address.
- Click “Save Changes” at the bottom of the screen.