How do import customer list in quickbooks?
1. You should create and review the Excel file.
a. Make sure your sections on push 1 of the Excel spreadsheet have these headers. Likewise guarantee that there are no clear cells or different headers at the highest point of the spreadsheet.
b. Fill in your spreadsheet with the contact’s data. You can leave any data that you don’t have clear. Note that the import maps to the Billing address in QBO.
c. Save the Excel spreadsheet as a .xls or a .xlsx record and observe its area.
To take in more about contact fields depiction and confinements, see which contact fields are transported in?
2. Sign in to your QuickBooks Online organization and finish the import.
• Select the Gear symbol > Import Data
• From the rundown, select Customers (or Vendors/Suppliers) contingent upon which you need to import.
• Select the Browse catch.
• Find and select the Excel record, click Open at that point select Next to proceed.
• Map your information at that point select next.
• Adjust your information if essential at that point select Import